Attain IVF Offers a Better Path to IVF Success
Did you know that it usually takes more than one IVF cycle to be successful?
- 60 percent of women under 35 will not get pregnant on their first IVF cycle.
- Nearly 70 percent of women ages 35 to 37 won't get pregnant during their first IVF cycle.
- Almost half of all women using donor eggs need more than one cycle of IVF to conceive.
If these facts seem depressing, that's where the Attain IVF® Flex Plans can help.
Most patients pay for IVF on a cycle-by-cycle basis, which can be stressful and expensive. After a failed cycle you are faced with the difficult decision of whether or not to try again – and ultimately how much money are you willing or able to spend. Unfortunately, most women drop out of treatment too early and do not realize their dream of having a baby.
A course-of-treatment approach
There is an alternative to pay-per-cycle IVF treatment. With course-of-treatment programs, like Attain IVF, you pay a single, discounted fee upfront for a predetermined number of IVF cycles. In other words, you're taking the unknown out of your treatment – you know how much it’s going to cost and how many cycles you’ll be able to go through.
- The Attain IVF Core Flex Plan provides up to two fresh and unlimited frozen cycles.
- The Attain IVF Refund Flex Plan is available to patients who meet certain medical criteria and provides up to three fresh and unlimited frozen cycles. Refund Flex Plans have up to a 100% refund if treatment is unsuccessful.
Attain IVF Flex Plans offer a better path to IVF success
When you follow a course-of-treatment path, like Attain IVF, you significantly increase your chance of having a baby. Most importantly, you'll avoid the emotional and financial detours and stress of deciding whether or not to continue treatment after a failed cycle.
Attain IVF offers a solution – and hope – for all IVF patients
Attain IVF offers programs for all women electing IVF as their treatment option. Whether you’re a self-pay patient or have limited health insurance benefits, these programs are worth consideration.
Does my fertility clinic offer Attain IVF?
Attain IVF Flex Plans are offered exclusively at fertility clinics who are part of the Attain Fertility® Centers network. There are over 40 practices with more than 130 locations nationwide. The network consists of over 190 fertility specialists who perform 25% of all IVF procedures annually in the U.S.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART), 2007.
- Estimates on national average of $10,000 per IVF and $4,500 per FET cycle (2007)