Frequently Asked Questions
Our goal at Attain Fertility® Centers is to provide you the support you need to realize your dream of having a baby. From access to fertility centers throughout the
You’re bound to have many questions as you go through fertility testing and treatments. At AttainFertility.com, you have one convenient place to visit for the answers you need as you make important decisions along your path to having a baby.
- One of the largest, advertising-free websites solely dedicated to fertility education and support.
- Hundreds of pages of original content, doctor profiles and fertility center information.
- Interactive assessment tools and educational videos.
When it’s time to see a fertility specialist, there are over 40 centers in our nationwide network with more than 190 Reproductive Endocrinologists for you to choose from. For over 25 years, clinics in our network have helped make it possible for tens of thousands of babies come into the world. All you have to do is search our directory to find the doctor and location that’s right for you! Or if you’d like to have an Attain Customer Care Specialist help you, simply call us at 1-866-968-7483.
If your doctor recommends IVF as your best opportunity to have a baby, Attain IVF® Flex Plans are a smart solution that will help you control costs. They are proven, course-of-treatment plans that increase your chance of having a baby by providing you multiple IVF cycles for a single, discounted fee. Depending on which Flex Plan you participate in, you will pay about 30 to 40% less than if you were to pay for the same exact treatment plan on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
We offer three programs:
- Attain IVF Core Flex Plan provides up to two fresh and unlimited frozen cycles.
- Attain IVF Refund Flex Plan is available to patients who meet certain medical criteria and provides up to three fresh and unlimited frozen cycles. Refund Flex Plans have up to a 100% refund if treatment is unsuccessful.
- Donor Egg Programs are available to most women who plan to use donor eggs. It includes up to three fresh and unlimited frozen cycles and provides up to a 100% refund if treatment is not successful.
Why are Attain IVF Flex Plans the best option?
When you commit to a course of treatment plan, you significantly improve your chance of success. According to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, about 60% of women under age 35 need more than one IVF treatment cycle to have a baby. For women 35 to 37, about 70% will need more than one cycle. And for donor egg recipients, about 45% will need more than one cycle.
Unfortunately, many women who pay for IVF on a cycle-by-cycle basis drop out of treatment too early because of uncertainty over how long to try and how much money to spend – and do not realize their dream of having a baby. That’s why our programs are a smart solution over “pay as you go.” By paying upfront for multiple IVF cycles with a one-time discounted fee, you’re removing worries about costs and are able to commit to a course-of-treatment plan that dramatically increases your chance of success.
Attain IVF is available exclusively at clinics within the Attain Fertility Centers network.
- Our doctors perform about 25% of all IVF procedures in the
each year. Find a clinic nearest you by visiting our directory. U.S.
Attain IVF Flex Plans are a great option if you have limited or no health insurance coverage. If you have fertility insurance benefits, we will work with you to ensure you maximize your health benefits while also taking advantage of the benefits of Attain IVF.
Typically it’s about 30-40% less than if you were to pay for the same treatment plan on a cycle-by-cycle basis. Your costs will vary depending on your location, your age, and the customized treatment plan your doctor has created for you. There is no cost to apply or obligation to participate.
If you’re ready to take the next step to see a fertility specialist or learn more about Attain IVF, let us schedule a consultation for you or call 1-866-968-7483.
Going through fertility treatment can feel overwhelming at times and it’s not uncommon to feel like you are alone in your worries. Our Attain Fertility communities provide a place where you can connect with others who are going through similar experiences.
- Join us on Facebook where we have a thriving community of more than 30,000 members!
- Visit our YouTube channel to watch educational videos and inspirational stories.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
- And check out our Attain Fertility team of bloggers, including fertility doctors and nurses who explain the latest fertility treatments in “plain speak” that are easy to understand as well as men and women who share their personal stories as they go through fertility treatment.