Colleen L. Casey, M.D.
Dr. Colleen Casey received her medical degree from the University of Minnesota. She is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and OB/GYN. She completed her OB/GYN residency at the University of Michigan, where she received the resident of the year teaching award from medical students. She completed her reproductive endocrinology fellowship at the University of Vermont in 2008. In 2010 she was inducted into MNACOG Advisory Council and she has served on the District VI ACOG Legislative Committee since 2008.
Dr. Casey specializes in the following areas:
- Hormones, obesity and fertility
- Female and male infertility testing and treatment
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Diminished ovarian reserve and recurrent pregnancy loss
Profile: Colleen L. Casey, M.D.
Recent Blogs by Colleen L. Casey, M.D.:
- IVF and Embryo Grading
- IVF for Specific Fertility Problems - Causes of Infertility
- Fertility Health 101: Does Exercise Improve Fertility for Women?
- Fertility Health 101: Male Infertility and Weight
- Painful Sex: Causes and Treatment Options
- Pain During Sex? Low Sex Drive? Help is Available!
- National Infertility Awareness Week: Never Lose Hope
- Dr. Colleen Casey
- Terminology Tuesday: Should I have surgery for endometriosis?
- Terminology Tuesday: Typical and Atypical PCOS