Role at IntegraMed: Attain IVF Customer Care Supervisor
Work background: I have over 15 years experience in the area of Customer Care Management and Development. I truly enjoy helping people. I also bring to my work here at Attain my own personal experience with infertility.
Most memorable work moment (s) at IntegraMed: Having an Attain enrollee say, you have heart when everyone else is pure business. I’ve also been called a human angel to a customer who otherwise felt hopeless in her situation.
Personal Interests: Cooking great food, great friends and vacationing in the Caribbean! Most important, my family, which includes our Golden Retreiver Lucy.
Personal background: I’m from Chicago and was raised in a home where family and friends never seemed to get past the kitchen as there was always food and great conversation. Maybe that’s why I’m such the chatterbox!
My point of view: There is always hope. I so often hear the frustration in the voices of our callers and just want them to know that our Attain Programs can help. And if we can’t, I will offer options that have been suggested to me by other callers. I will be speaking about the benefits of the Attain Program in my upcoming blogs and hope that by sharing this information, I am able to help bring your hopes of building a family to reality!
Recent Blogs by Sharon Brooks:
- Save on IVF Medications in August
- Do You Qualify for the Attain IVF Refund Program?
- IVF and Insurance
- Calling All Male Donors!
- We Love Our Prospective Parents!
- 5 Things to Know About Attain IVF
- A New Year - A Year to Believe!
- Do What You Love During the Holidays
- Attain IVF Success Rates
- Fertility Finance 101: Attain IVF Discounts and Updates
- A New Attain IVF Refund Program!
- Getting Started with Attain IVF
- Paying for IVF
- Don't Stop Believin - Paying for Infertility
- Oh, I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends
- Giving Hope to Those in Need with Attain IVF Assist
- It's a New Year for all!
- Giving Thanks
- A NIght for All to Have Hope
- Feeling Hopeless about IVF Failures
- Let's Talk about Attain IVF
- Making IVF More Affordable: the Attain IVF Multi-Cycle Plan
- The Real Story Behind Fertility Financing
- Fertility Costs and Financing Treatment
- North, South, East and West: Finding a Fertility Specialist
- Happy (Chinese) New Year to all!
- The Holiday Craziness: Coping with Infertility
- Insurance and Infertility Coverage
- Relaxation and Fertility: Let's Take a Moment
- IVF, Age and Attain Fertility
- IVF and the Costs!
- Should we switch from an OB/GYN to a Fertility Specialist?
- Should I, Shouldn't I?
- Let's talk about Men
- Attain continues to make news
- When in Doubt, Get Checked Out: National Infertility Awareness Week
- Spring is Around the Corner
- Second Time Around
- Neither Wind, Sleet, Rain, Snow, Ice or Slush
- It's a New Year in the Attain IVF Call Center
- Thursdays with Sharon: Have a very Merry
- Thursdays with Sharon: A Gift to Give
- Holidays, Infertility and Earplugs
- How do we set Attain IVF program costs?
- The Cost of IVF and Financing Options
- Testing 1, 2, 3....
- What a Great Program! The Attain IVF Multi-Cycle Plan
- IVF and the Attain Programs
- Friends, Family and Your Infertility
- Getting a Second Opinion
- 1st Appointment Jitters
- Thinking, thinking, thinking about making a fertility appointment
- Infertility From the Male Point of View
- Fertility Information Overload
- Mind, Body, Spirit and IVF
- IVF and Insurance Coverage
- We Love Our Customers!
- Coping with the Stress
- IVF and Age
- Planning for IVF: it's that time of year for teachers
- Qualifying for Our Attain IVF Programs
- The Cost of Infertility and Sticker Shock