Estil Y. Strawn, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Estil Strawn is doubly board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology and is the medical director of the Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Reproductive Medicine Center. He is also a full professor with tenure at the Medical College of Wisconsin where he serves as the director of the division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Strawn attended the University of Michigan and completed his medical school education at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin. He then completed his internship and residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin. His fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility was completed at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Strawn’s areas of clinical interest include:
- Ovarian reserve
- Stress and fertility
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Male infertility
Or call Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin at 1-414-216-0250
Profile: Estil Y. Strawn, Jr., M.D.
Recent Blogs by Estil Y. Strawn, Jr., M.D.:
- Managing Infertility Stress During the Holidays
- Weight Loss Recommendations for PCOS
- Finding the Best Fertility Treatment
- Choosing an IVF Clinic Using SART Data
- Choosing the Best Fertility Clinic
- Surgery for Endometriosis
- Have Hope this Valentine's Day
- IVF: Understanding Risks and Benefits
- Hope for IVF with Single Embryo Transfer
- Birth Defects and IVF