Mary Hinckley, M.D.
Reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Mary Hinckley has been with the Reproductive Science Center of the Bay Area since 2004. She earned her undergraduate degree at Stanford University and did her medical training at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Dr. Hinckley completed an OB/GYN residency at Stanford University Hospital and Clinics and finished a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Hinckley has been featured on Good Morning America and has been a speaker at national and international fertility conferences.
Dr. Hinckley says her greatest joy is helping patients to realize their dreams in creating a family, but she also enjoys participation in clinical and laboratory studies.
Dr. Hinckley’s areas of clinical and research interest include:
- Oocyte freezing
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Blastocyst transfer
- Avoiding triplet pregnancies
- Monozygotic twinning
- Operative hysteroscopy and correction of uterine anomalies
- Biochemical pathways involved in ovulation and fertilization
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Premature ovarian failure
Or call the Reproductive Science Center of the Bay Area at 1-925-269-2660
Profile: Mary Hinckley, M.D.
Recent Blogs by Mary Hinckley, M.D.:
- Domestic Violence and the Infertility Patient
- Sexual Assault and the Infertility Patient
- Toxic Stress and Fertility
- Pregnancy After Infertility: Treatments for Nausea
- Pregnancy After Infertility: Dealing with Morning Sickness
- Choosing Genetic and Prenatal Testing
- Fertility Fears After Age 40
- Faith, Hope & Love: The Power of 3
- How to Avoid Seeing a Fertility Specialist
- Fertility on Ice
- Fresh or Frozen Embryo Transfer After PGS?
- PGS and Embryo Biopsy
- Is PGS Right for Me?
- Fertility History 101: The History of IVF
- Fertility Preservation and Egg Freezing
- Endometrial Receptivity Array
- Messages of Hope for You: National Infertility Awareness Week
- All About Endometriosis
- Hot Tub Time?
- Terminology Tuesday: IVF Complications and Exercise
- Terminology Tuesday: Twisted Ovary
- Obesity, Fertility and Insemination Success Rates
- Fire Balls, Fibroids, and Fertility
- New Blood Test for Down's Syndrome
- Fertility and Dental Health: Crazy electric toothbrushes
- Will you choose 1 or 2? Elective Single Embryo Transfers
- EGAD! My Microwave is Smoking! The Environment and Your Fertility
- Preventing Infertility: Are you smarter than a Canadian?