Alexander Quaas, M.D., Ph.D.
OU Reproductive MedicineRequest an Appointment
Or Call (405) 254-2399
Alexander Quaas, M.D., Ph.D. is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board-eligible for certification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
His areas of expertise include Assisted Reproductive Technologies, including IVF, Intrauterine insemination (including donor sperm), Oocyte donation (donor egg), Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fertility Preservation, Reproductive surgery including tubal sterilization reversal and Uterine anomalies.
His research interests include Assisted Reproductive Technologies, including IVF, Fertility Preservation, Oocyte Cyropreservation, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Adenomyosis and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Dr. Quaas is fluent in German, English, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Research Fellowship at Harvard University (1998-1999)
- M.D. degree at Victoria University Medical School, Manchester UK 2002
- Ph.D. degree Albert-Ludwigs University, Freiburg, Germany 2002
- ”House Officer” in Medicine and Surgery, Manchester Royal Infirmary, UK 2003
- ”Senior House Officer” in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stevenage, UK 2004
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital , Boston, MA (2004-2008)
- Academic faculty position at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA(2008-2010)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (2010-2013)
- Hoelderlin Scholarship, German National Merit Foundation 2001
- Honours Victoria University Medical School, Manchester, UK 2002
- Harvard Medical School Resident Teaching Award in Ob/Gyn 2005-2008
- “Most Outstanding Paper”, Pacific Coast Reproductive Society Meeting 2011
- “Reproductive Endocrine Award”, Pacific Coast Reproductive Society Meeting 2012
|OU Physicians Reproductive Medicine - Oklahoma City, OK|