Treatments & Options - Surgery - Resources
Finding out that you need surgery can be a scary, anxiety-provoking experience. If you are going through infertility surgery, we hope to help calm your nerves. In this section, Resources for Surgery Treatment, we offer tips from insiders and experts to help you make the best decisions when going through infertility surgery.
Attain Fertility resources for infertility surgery
- Dr. Ku and Dr. Barnett from Dallas IVF offer insightful information for those going through tubal infertility surgery.
- In this helpful video, Dr. Schnorr from Coastal Fertility Specialists explains how to reverse your tubal ligation.
- Dr. Casey from the Center for Reproductive Medicine in Minnesota explains what to expect when your doctor recommends surgery for endometriosis.
- New advances in fibroid and endometriosis surgery are helping women get pregnant. Dr. Lin of Seattle Reproductive Medicine and his patient, Michelle Eaton, discuss these surgeries on camera.
- Dr. Matthew Will from Midwest Fertility Specialists answers frequently asked questions about ovarian drilling for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
If infertility stress is getting you down, make sure to visit our Topic Center on Infertility Support. In the Topic Center, we offer a number of articles to help you deal with the emotional intensity that often accompanies problems getting pregnant.