Your Clinic Can Help
A few simple questions can help clarify your financial responsibility for treatment. Ask your fertility clinic care team the following:
- Is payment for infertility treatment required upfront? If not, do you offer a payment plan?
- Do you offer a reduced rate if I purchase an IVF package?
- Will you contact my insurance company to check my benefits, or is that up to me?
Like us, your clinic care team gets it. They know just how difficult this process can be, both emotionally and financially – some even offer financial counseling.
Explore Fertility Finance Options
Paying for infertility treatment is one of the biggest reasons the process is so difficult for so many people. There’s no way around it – it costs a LOT.
That’s why it’s so important to do your research and think about all your options. The following can help offset your out-of-pocket expenses:
- Loan financing options: Such as HCS, CapexMD, or Lending Club Patient Solutions
- The Attain® IVF Program
- Applying for grant money from private organizations